Don Monroe Photography
My name is Don Monroe. This site shows some of my photography, much of it taken during my first ten years in the Pacific Northwest.
When finished viewing an album, click on your browsers back button to return to this page.
- My Skagit — This album has photos taken mainly in the Skagit Valley, in the northwestern part of Washington state. There will be a few taken in the San Juan Islands.
- Shots at Sunrise and Sunset — Sunrises and sunsets from Shelter Bay, Sunsets from Rainbow Bridge and Martha's Beach.
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, April 2015 — This album has images from the 2015 Tulip Festival.
- Sky, Half-hour Before Sunset, June 27, 2011 — Photos of clouds in the evening sky.
- Cannon Beach, Oregon, April 2008 — Scenes from the Oregon Coast.
- Trip to Orcas Island, September 12, 2006 — Shots from the ferry and the destination.
- Snow in Shelter Bay in 2006 and 2011; Until recent years, it did snow occasionally in Shelter Bay.
- Unusual Sky on June 11, 2015 — The sky became filled with altocumulus lenticularis.
- From my Archives — This album consists of photos taken with a 35mm film camera, in the 70's and 80's.
- Fall, 2016 — Fall colors and events in Skagit Valley.
Photography for Publication
All content on this site is copyright by Don Monroe unless otherwise noted, and may not be downloaded, copied, or re-transmitted without permission. If you are a writer or editor or other interested individual and would like to use some of these pictures, either in print or online, please
Prints for Personal Use
Prints for one's personal use are also available: 8.5 x 11, 11.7 x 16.5, 13 x 19 (inches), your choice. Up to $75 (USA), plus additional cost for shipping outside the USA.
Some of My Other Photography
My photography of Paul MacCready's human- and solar-powered aircraft can be seen at donaldmonroe.com